8.31.2007

Hey, everyone. I know its been a while, but things are really starting to work out in my personal life, so I should have no excuse to be posting reviews.

However, the reason why I'm writing today is that I am finally going to my first anime convention, the Anime Banzai down in Salt Lake City. I've got some awesome friends that I'm going down with and I'll make sure to take some pictures and tell you my experiences. I hope this will be good.

As for what I've been watching, I've just finished Kino's Journey, and am currently plowing through Shaman King, Death Note, and Naruto. I've given up on Kyo Kara Maoh, so I may post a bit on that in the future.

In the meantime, just be patient and I'll get to all of the stuff I've been reading and watching.

Thanks and wish me luck.

No comments: