7.09.2007

Craziest Summer Of My Life

This is just gonna be a blog to say what's been going on. This summer has been all over the place, but I finally have a job and feel like I can stabilize myself a little better. In this time, I have seen and read a lot of stuff to review and I look forward to sharing it with you.

However, I am also interested in making some changes! For starters, I'm just going to give one review per post, but try to post more often (HAH!). That way if you're only looking for one title, you don't have to sift through a huge article.

The other change I'm interested in is actually an inspiriation from www.screwattack.com where they do videos for their features. And I thought, "I could do that! I wouldn't even need a camera!" While this may be a ways off, but I think have vidoes about various anime and manga would be neat. I plan to post them here as well as YouTube. I just need to get the ball rolling!

Well, as I said, no reviews for now, but I've got a long list of titles to do, so look forward to it! See ya!~

No comments: